CED Co-op has been closely monitoring the developments pertaining to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and are taking necessary steps to protect our customers, suppliers, and staff.
Effective immediately, CED Co-op offices and workspaces are closed to the public; only staff members are permitted on our premises until further notice. Delivery personnel and courier services are exempt from this policy.
Please note that we will continue to remain operational and provide service to our customers. You can reach CED Co-op staff via the following channels:
- By phone: call 519-279-4045 for assistance, during regular business hours
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: visit www.cedco-op.com
CED Co-op staff who remain in office are employing recommended protocols provided by public health experts, including (but not limited to):
- Employing social distancing and self-isolation measures when necessary and with abundance of caution
- Practicing good hygiene; hand washing for at least 20 seconds, using hand sanitizer available supplied by the workplace, and frequently using disinfectant products on phones, computers, and other surfaces
- Elevated cleaning of high-touch spaces and items like doorknobs and table surfaces
Our staff and associates are committed to delivering the products and services you rely on to provide financial security and peace of mind.
We also encourage you, especially those in high-risk populations, to stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms (mild or severe):
- difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- have travelled to any area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19
- live with someone who recently travelled to an area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19
- have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 or experiencing symptoms similar to the Flu or COVID-19
- concerned about potential exposure.
As things continue to change, the amount of information can feel overwhelming. In an effort to help you navigate through the news that is being reported regarding COVID-19, below is a list of credible websites which continue to update information locally and nationally.
Region of Waterloo Public Health
Ontario Ministry of Health
World Health Organization
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.